Saturday, February 15, 2014

Latin I Class Notes -- Week 5 (February 13)

Greetings!

We had a good class this week.  We continue to make progress in our endeavors to learn this wonderful language.

We began the class using an online "quiz."  This was a matching game that we played with two players.  These types of games help us to especially review our vocabulary.

In Chapter 15, we continued to work with the imperfect tense of Latin verbs.  We translated a story that had multiple Roman vehicles.  I have on the syllabus that the assignment for next week is 15b, 15c, and 15d.  (I did not make a note about whether I had changed this.  If it is different from what I had said in class, let me know.)

I told the class that we would have a quiz next week on vocabulary.  This quiz will have on it words from Chapters 13, 14, and 15.

Assignments for Next Week:
-- Exercises from Chapter 15
-- Correct your exercises
-- Review vocabulary from Chapters 13, 14, & 15.  

This week's blog.
Class Notes

Have a great weekend!  Make the most of our winter wonderland!
Mrs. Prichard

No comments:

Post a Comment