Thursday, November 21, 2013

Latin I Class Notes -- Week 12 (November 21)

Greetings!

Again, another productive class this week.  I began the class with a short quiz that included vocabulary words, verb endings, and noun endings.  I'll be doing the occasional pop quizzes to keep them on their collective toes. 

Following the quiz, we went straight into translating the Chapter 12 story.  By this time of day, eyes glaze over a bit as we look at long sentences.  Translating Latin requires a lot of hard thinking, and this group of students are doing a great job.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't give any specific assignments for next week.  We won't have school next week because we'll be eating turkey, cranberries, fruit salad, rutabaga, and pies next Thursday.  

The last two weeks of classes for this term will be spent reviewing all that we have learned so far.  I will give them a take home test at the next class.

Assignment for Dec. 5
-- Review everything

This week's blog
Class Notes


Have a great Thanksgiving!
Blessings to you!
Mrs. Prichard  

No comments:

Post a Comment